A picture is mapped onto a digital cloth, which reacts to its environment in a realistic fashion. The user selects the desired image and then manipulates the display geometry in order to create rich visual compositions.
- Use a picture from the Camera or from the Photo Album as a texture
- Switch textures on the fly.
- Place fixed handles anywhere on the mesh simply by double-tapping on the desired point.
- Toggle displaying the texture, the handles, the mesh outline, and the mesh grid.
- Customize the background color, the handle color, the outline color, and the mesh color.
- Use the iPhone accelerometer for realistic gravity.
- Save your compositions to the Photo Album at the tap of a button.